We look forward to meeting you at your upcoming first visit. At your initial visit, our goal is to get to know you as an individual and to discuss your oral health concerns and goals.
First Visit: What to Expect
- Comprehensive dental exam
- Diagnostics recommendations with treatment plan as needed
- Periodontal screening for signs of gum disease
- Tooth cavities screening
- Oral cancer screening
- Dental cleaning if time permits. Otherwise, this will be scheduled before you leave.
Please bring with you:
- A valid form of ID
- Dental insurance card for filing your claim
- Any recent dental records or X-rays if possible
- Any pertinent medical and prescription records and information